Monday, December 10, 2007

Learning & Leading

I think it's great that we're all in the same class but we're all on different levels. In fact, in my conference Sunday morning that was one of my major comments about what I really like about TEAM. I truly feel that over the course of the semester I've grown a lot, and I think that I can credit my TEAM-mates for that growth as much as my professors. Tonight I went from knowing nothing about Dreamweaver, to making a site that I'm pretty darn proud of. http://eev3.liu.edu/herricks/kw/portfolio/

I've never really considered myself to be a computer whiz, but I guess in comparison to some people I am. If today hadn't been a Monday, or if we didn't have class today, I would have been hosting the SMARTBoard workshop at my school. Somehow, when I wasn't looking, I went from clueless Keri to the one who everyone in my building comes to with their computer/SMARTBoard problems.

So as we approach the end of this semester, I look forward to being able to reach out to all of you to help the rest of my school and their technological problems! :c)

2 comments:

Christine Southard said...

I love your site Keri! When I'm ready to set up my site... I'm going to call you for help. :)

Camilo said...

Interesting your blog.
Greetings from Argentina. Another world!

If you want to visit mine (in spanish)
Http://cienysien.blogspot.com/