Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Fear of Technology

So I decided to show the most technologically illiterate person I knew the "Fear of Technology" video from the TEAM Wiki . . . that person is my mother!
She sat there and smiled and giggled, but I think it was one of those, "I smile because I have no idea what's going on," smiles . . . that sorta scared me a bit!

Today one of my Assistant Principals asked me to create a school website again . . . I told her that I haven't the slightest idea as to how I would even begin such a project, she told me not to worry! That in it of itself worries me!

2 comments:

Christine Southard said...

I can help you with your school web site. This is my 2nd year as the webmaster for my elementary school. Connect with me via e-mail or google-chat.

Ms. Chiang said...

that video is so funny - sadly not far from reality for some people! =) nice blog.